[DL] A Quick Note

         I'm seeing an increase of emails sent to either
on one of the following values:  BNW, DEADLANDS, HOE, or LC.

         Folks, if you send an email to bnw-owner@gamerz.net, it goes
directly to my mailbox and doesn't get distributed to the list.  Same if
you send an email to owner-bnw@gamerz.net.  Similar remarks apply for the
other mailing lists.

         I mention this not because it's an inconvenience (it's not, or at
least not a big one), but because I figure you folks would like the stuff
you've written to the list to, y'know, actually get to the list.  =)

         So for future reference, keep the "owner" out of the "To" address
of your emails to ensure proper list distribution.

         That is all.

         Afterburner
         Owner/Operator of the Brave New World, Hell on Earth, Deadlands,
and Lost Colony lists.