[DL] Help with a new hex

Okay, I've got a player who wants to play a huckster that deals specifically
mental powers. We've already decided on some hexes including phantom fingers
for TK, and some of the sensory ones. I'm having trouble with two...

1) He wants to be able to do a mind-to-mind attack. We may just use Soul
Blast, but if there's something better anyone can think of?

2) He wants to have a hex that allows him mental domination, sort-of the jedi
mind trick... I haven't run across any rules for anything like that. Any help
anyone could give me on how to either find this power or make a hex that does
it while remaining balanced would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot!