Re: [DL] Help with a new hex

>1) He wants to be able to do a mind-to-mind attack. We may just use Soul
>Blast, but if there's something better anyone can think of?

I'd try a modified Soul Burst, single target only but causes physical
damage to the head.

>2) He wants to have a hex that allows him mental domination, sort-of the
jedi
>mind trick... I haven't run across any rules for anything like that. Any
help
>anyone could give me on how to either find this power or make a hex that
does
>it while remaining balanced would be greatly appreciated!

The ability to take control over a target's mind is split over several
hexes that each achieve a specific effect.
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.