RE: [DL] Hexslingers

>There is something that is a bit unclear about hexslingers (from Law Dogs)
and >that is how they use their cards. Must a hexslinger have a hand free to
cast >hexes? Must this be his 'dominant' hand, as with huckters? Does cards
show up in >his hand, or can the gun be used as a focus somehow?

I'm not Steve...
I'm not sure if he is back from Cali, and re-subscribed...

However,If he is on the list, I promise that this will make it into the FAQ,
if and when it gets created!

The answer is no.  Hexslingers are "special" and don't need a free hand.
Maybe John has cleared that up for Hexarcana?

Patrick