Re: [DL] Hexarcana MA

In a message dated 5/9/2000 3:38:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
JohnGoff@deadlands.com writes:

>  They were addressed in City o' Gloom. They're sort of steampunk
> cyborgs--very primitive.
     Oh, those guys!  I remember them now, I guess I just forgot what they
were called.  Thanks for the quick response.
    Now that I think about it, it's good that they have an individual name,
since there are three types of cyborgs running around the west between
Deadlands and HoE: scrappers (living or not mad science), cyborgs (the
harrowed with their own rules), and whatever the living cyborgs created
through junksterism in one of the books (Iron Oasis? which I don't have yet
but plan on getting) are called.
   And that's excluding those alien supertech cyborgs from the tower of fear
trilogy.