[DL] Shanghai Noon

Howdy --

While off to watch "Gladiator" this weekend (fifty thousand Romans giving a
thumbs up can't be wrong), saw a preview for an upcoming Jacky Chan movie
called "Shanghai Noon".

He's a Samurai travelling through the Old West, trying to find a kidnapped
princess.  Links up with a "one bullet shy of a full cylinder" kinda
gunslinger.  They play it for laughs.  It looks potentially sillier than
anything Chan's done before, and he is one to sink lower and lower, but what
the heck.  I figure it's required viewing for the lot of us.

I do believe it's coming out this month.  Hey, it has to be better than
"Wild Wild West" was last year!

Tom Huntington
The Truth Is Yonder