Re: [DL] Shanghai Noon

I laughed my ass off at that movie when I caught the sneak preview of it last
night.  Yes there were several groaners and bad jokes, but the majority of it
was really well done... it was one of the few movies that actually has made me
fall out of my chair laughing.  I know that a few of the people I game with got
a few new lines to use in game, considering one of them is a Martial Artist and
another is a "one bullet shy of a full cylinder" kinda gunslinger.

Anyways, it's well worth seeing... at least in my opinion.

--Dirk