Re: [DL] Friday the 13th, the Series

----- Original Message -----
From: Kirk Monsen <munchwolf@yahoo.com>

> Has anyone used any of the Friday the 13th Series
> episodes as inspiration for Deadlands adventures?
> While looking at the RPG host website, I noticed a
> listing of Ft13th items:
> http://www.rpghost.com/archive/items/Cursed_Items.zip
> Also found this site:
> http://www.best.com/~kmilai/f13/friday2.html
> which had some nice plot outlines of the stories.
>
> The Cursed_Item.zip file gives an interesting view on
> the nature of cursed items that fits perfectly in the
> DL universe.
>
> Any views?
>
> -Munch Wolf

Actually, I haven't given much thought to that series, but I've got some
notes around on Polterguist: The Legacy House episodes for turning into adv.
My fav is called the Succubus--I'll post a synopsys is someone wants.

I've considered plots from Buffy and Angel, Charmed (not so much--to happy
at the end...:) , also x-files...

Which indicates a trend...anyone else notice the rise of Para-normal shows
across a reletively wide spectrum, most doing pretty well?  Add to the above
Roswell, and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, etc?

The WB has just about become "funky central", but there's stuff on the Big
Three too...

Things that make...nah, for get it...:)

Bill