RE: [DL] New Hex -Opinions? Goff?

>>When this hex is cast the huckster causes a deck of playing cards >>to
turn into razor sharp throwing weapons.

When I read this, I envisioned the huckster pulling a hand of cards from a
deck and throwing them, with the hex being cast upon the cards he's
throwing. Is that what was intended?

***** I take is as such, yeah.  I think he has to have a physical deck of
cards available to "enchant", so to speak.  Not sure I will have to clarify
with him.

>>The huckster must have at least 1 point in throwin' unbalanced in >>order
to use this hex.

I'd say, let a huckster without throwin':unbalanced cast the hex, too. He
might not hit anything, but it could still be useful as a scare tactic.

***** Good point, and you are correct, I didn't read his wording carefull
enough, I will have to note that...

>>The damage for each card is 1d6. In addition each card is AP: 1. >>The
hand that is drawn determines the number of cards effected by >>this hex as
follows:

I take it that five is the most cards that can be affected? I have to say, I
like this hex. As someone else already said, it's well-powered without being
overbalancing. It's also very appealing, visually. Tell your player, "Good
job!"

***** 5 Seemed a good number to both of us, a straight or full house (or
better!) gets you that, but the damage is basically capped at 5D6 with
armour piercing of 1.   Seemed a good cap, perhaps may go up to 6, have to
see.

****** Thanks for your comments!!