Re: [DL] New Hex -Opinions? Goff?

> At 01:41 PM 5/10/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >Here is a hex a member of my posse (who doesn't have access to this list
> >serv any longer) wanted me to post so the community could offer up some
> >input, what do you all think?

> Uh.. Come again?  Why is that?  Didn't you like it, then?  Hmmm...

No--he's talking about a hex that's in Hexarcana by the same name. :-)

The visual is the same, but the game effect is somewhat different. The
huckster temporarily retains his draw hand from casting the hex and can hurl
the cards from it.

I tied the damage to both the hand _and_ the card value, making it more of a
quandry for the huckster when he chooses which cards to keep and which to
discard. Sometimes, it might be more effective to take a lower hand, but
keep the higher-valued cards.

And that's all I have to say about that--for the rest of it, you'll have to
wait for Hexarcana. ;-)

John