Re: [DL] Looking for Tombstone campaign setting material

To find pictures and mucho information on Tombstone, take a peak at the Time
Life books western series.  It has many pictures, most of which you can
decipher the actual names of different locales.  It also provides you with
many of the names of the townsfolk, and not so famous members of the Cowboy
gang.  If you don't have access to the books, mail me privately, and I'll
supply you with a list.

Scott Cawson
scottcawson@hotmail.com