Re: [DL] Looking for Tombstone campaign setting material

In a message dated 5/11/00 2:32:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ccarp@iss.net
writes:

<< I'm looking to run a DL game in and around Tombstone.. Just wondering
 if there are any published PEG products that focus on Tombstone (other
 than the material found in the Marshal's Handbook).  Failing that,
 anyone have any source material available on the web? >>

    I know there are various web pages regarding the gunfight at the OK
Corral, but am not sure of the URLs.
    In non-web sources, I recommend Douglas Martin's book TOMBSTONE'S EPITAPH
(ISBN 0-8061-2982-4).  It provides an excellent view of the city through
extensive excerpts from the pages of the *Epitaph* itself.

Steve Long