RE: [DL] Re: WWW (OT)

>Although if you want to see a crappier movie that already exists, check out
>the Godzilla remake. It's the only movie I've ever wanted to walk out of.
>Sadly I couldn't because I had my friend's birthday present in my car.

The only movie I've truly wanted to walk out on (though I've never seen
Godzilla) was Batman & Robin (the one with Mr. Freeze). At the end, after
Batman saves the day from Freeze, the city is thawing. Someone opens a
frozen car door, and the sheet of ice flowing off of it FLAPPED! Flapped,
like the fake piece of plastic it was. It was about six feet tall on the big
screen. I can't believe no one caught it (or that the movie was made in the
first place).

>Too keep this from being too off topic the present happened to be The Great
Rail Wars game.. ;-)

I have no such defense. Sorry...

Derek "Flapped! Flapped, I tell you!" D. Bass

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com