Re: [DL] Hexslingers [Goff]/[Long]

In a message dated 5/13/00 11:51:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
roy.ster@virgin.net writes:

<< There seems to be a (growing?) group of folks that are of the opinion that
 Hucksters and Hexslingers are too alike and that there should be more
 differences between them (our resident Hexslinger thinks so), and as John is
 already on the record as saying that he has not touched them in the
 Hexarcana sourcebook I was wondering if there is any chance/hope of the
 updating/revising/revamping of hexslingers in the future? >>

    I would certainly enjoy the chance to update and expand the hexslinger
rules if the opportunity presented itself.  However, I disagree with the
premise that hexslingers and hucksters are "too much alike."

Steve Long