Re: [DL] Hexslingers [Goff]/[Long]

Just a quick question (from someone who hasn't bought nearly enough books):
What _is_ the difference between hucksters and hexslingers? Is it that
hucksters are more 'gambler'-oriented and hexslingers are more
'gunslinger'-oriented? That's the feel I get from the names. Is that it, or
is there more?

Derek "Derek confused. Bower explain?" D. Bass

>    I would certainly enjoy the chance to update and expand the hexslinger
>rules if the opportunity presented itself.  However, I disagree with the
>premise that hexslingers and hucksters are "too much alike."

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com