Re: [DL] Servitor Weakness II

At 09:36 AM 5/14/00 +0430, you wrote:
>What I need some ideas for is his weakness, he shares the
>Invulnerability of the Reckoners Servants but is nowhere near as
>powerful (As evil is dominant).
>His powers lie in vast amounts of Knowledge, so what is his Servitor
>Weakness.

Perhaps his strength is also his weakness?  Or an item that represents the
ignorance of man could be harmful to
him (say the Knights of the Golden Circle have their own 'bible', for
example).  Also, due to his nature as
a keeper of Truth (so to speak) he may even be _unable_ to tell a
falsehood.  There's a few possibilities here.