[DL] Re: Hexslingers [Goff]/[Long]

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 17:41:14 -0400
> From: baron11@netmcr.com
> Subject: Re: [DL] Hexslingers [Goff]/[Long]
>
> At 05:29 PM 5/13/00, you wrote:
> >Ooooo, care to tempt us with a what the new AB is?
> >
> >--Dirk
> >
> >John Goff wrote:
> >
> > > 'Sides, we've already got a ton of different arcane backgrounds out
there
> > > (and one more let to come this year). :-)
> > >
> > > John
>
> If Memory Serves Me Right, the Whateley Pact will be in The Black Circle
> book in December.  That is, I think, the new AB
>
> I could be wrong

I dunno. I thought this, too. During some e-mail trading with Goff a month
back or so I asked him about the Whateley Pact because I'm curious about the
Doomtown/Deadlands crossovers. He didn't seem to know what I was talking
about, so this idea may have been dropped/altered.

I got the impression that the Whateley Pact has become their agreement with
Bayou Vermillion and Black River...

could have been simple misdirection, though. ;-)