[DL] Summer Movies (back on topic?)

Howdy --

Our paper recently listed all the goodies we can expect in theaters this
summer, and amongst the endless list there was one more title that caught my
eye:

Texas Rangers (August 25)  -- James Van Der Beek and Dylan McDermott head
the cast of this Western set in 1875, which pits a small band headed by
McDermott's Leander McNelly against a renegade army led by Alfred Molina's
John King Fisher.  In McNelly's Ranger team are Van Der Beek, Usher Raymond,
Randy Travis, Ashton Kutcher and Robert Patrick, with Rachel Leigh Cook and
Lonor Varela as love interests.

Tom Huntington
The Truth Is Yonder