Re: [DL] Harrowed

--- Roy Spence <roy.ster@virgin.net> wrote: > Still
looking for some advice on Harrowed characters
> from all you undead out
> there.
>
> When a character becomes harrowed does he get to
> pick any additional
> hindrances, or get additional points for powers.

Yes - he gets 5 points of hinderances (either harrowed
or regular, arising from his death) to pay for his 10
points of harrowed powers.
He can also choose to take VotWW if he hasn't already,
for 15 points of skills/edges/whatever and an extra 5
points of harrowed powers.

> Also how does he go about
> picking his powers, is he limited to ones that he
> has the edges/hindrances
> listed in it's description?

That's up to the Marshal - I usually let my players
choose what they want, but they take edges/hinderances
that reflect their characters abilities and style
anyway.

=====
So now let us sing of what remains
There will be stillness in our hearts