Re: [DL] Harrowed

>When a character becomes harrowed does he get to pick any additional
>hindrances, or get additional points for powers.

Nope.  Just the ones that are common to all harrowed.  Now - this is a
great time to pick up some mental hindrances that make sense, but that's a
Marshal call.

 Also how does he go about
>picking his powers, is he limited to ones that he has the edges/hindrances
>listed in it's description?

Those are just guidelines to help the Marshal choose which powers are
available.

>What happens when he's taken all of these
>powers, does he then get to choose or do you roll randomly on the harrowed
>powers table?  Maybe I'm not reading the Book of the Dead right, but it
>doesn't seem totally clear to me.

Marshal chooses.  That way you can maintain a theme for the manitou
wiggling around in that noodle.
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Thomas Hardy:
The road was black, the sky was white (and so were the feathers) as the
bright red mark on the top of the chicken's head gleamed in the twilight.
It was a pure chicken and it was doomed.