Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000514

>According to Book o' the Dead, a Harrowed gets ten points to buy powers,
with
>the cost being double the powers level he or she is buying it at. I.E.
Unholy
>Host 3 costs 6.  Then the Harrowed has to buy at least five points of new
>hindrances to pay for that which result from his death. There's a few great
>harrowed specific ones in BOTD.

Note - this only counts if the character starts the game as a harrowed.
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Thomas Hardy:
The road was black, the sky was white (and so were the feathers) as the
bright red mark on the top of the chicken's head gleamed in the twilight.
It was a pure chicken and it was doomed.