[DL] hunting grounds

Hallo guys,

The following problem: (You can directly refer to the listed questions
below, if you don`t want to go through this)

I want to start a campaign named "Demonic Wars" origined directly in the
hunting grounds. I want to let Knights play along with gunslingers and
even WWII soldiers and heroes out of HoE. Perhaps even a few humanoids
like dwarves and elves(though I hate elves) and so on.
The aim of the campaign is to fight against the manitous face to face
and seal the portal to the deadlands once`n`for all.
Due to the great mix of heroes out of any ages and perhaps mentioned
humanoids out of other (fantasy) dimensions, there should be the
poosibility for all players to play what they like. Be it a cyberpunk
short before 2081(or whenever the bombs fell) or a scotch highlander or
even a romanian legionaire, it doesn`t matter. Even a mix of the combat
arts out of the many ages ist thinkable, similar to the HoE-Templars. So
a real templar from the middle ages could find a shotgun more useful
than his sword, but still wants to wear his shield or a scotch
highlander wielding a sword in the right and slinging a HK5 in the left
and so on. Of course, not every technologic invention could be carried
into the hunting grounds. Some items are to big like tanks and the
nature spirits won`t allow anything (imagining jets an such thing would
be too exaggerating), because they are the ones who have to support the
humans volunteering to fight the demons. ETC...

Due to this campaign, I have to ask a few questions:

1.) When I remember right, time has no influence in the hunting grounds.
Does it mean you (and thus manitous) can affect people of every age (and
so making my campaign possible)?

2.) Are there any dimensions (and worlds) other then Earth that could be
reached from the hunting grounds. E.g. any Fantasy-world imaginable, and
do manitous affect them in the same way as they do in our history (or
future)? I do not know what it`s about the Lost Colony setting so I
better ask.

3.) Is Earth the only world, dimension, area (what do I know?) where
ghost rock is available.

4.) Are there plans (by such PEGInc guys) for the hunting grounds
smashing my setting from the start?

5.) When was the time (on Earth) when the old ones first sealed the
portal to the deadlands?

I ask, because I don`t want to set a course straight against future
products of PEGInc..

Marshal Jolly