[DL] Hamburger helper from Hell

SPOILERS

> On another note can anyone tell me any tricks for making Los Diablos truly
>  scary before they appear?  My players are in the 3-5 Grit region and I
point
>  want the pounding hooves thing to get repetitive.

Well, the adventures I have created have tended to be mundane with just a
little bit of weirdness around the edges so I was getting a little antsy to
use a Los Diablos.  I had my posse run into someone begging them for help --
claiming that a mysterious "It" which had killed his two friends was now
after him.

They holed up in a second floor parlor and waited for dawn, but the herd from
Hell came bursting thru the wall followed by good ol' LD a moment later.  It
gored the poor sap and burst thru the opposite wall and disappeared into the
night, leaving the players shaking in their boots.

Jeff