Re: [DL] PEG convention schedule [OT]

In a message dated 5/15/00 3:50:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
highway@cstone.net writes:

<< > Officially, just GenCon and Origins. If I'm not mistaken, DragonCon is
the
 > same time as Origins this year (again). Even if it weren't, big shows cost
 > big bucks and we've got to spend it where we get the best results.
 > DragonCon, while a lot of fun, isn't as dedicated to the gaming community
as
 > those other two. :-/

 Uh, well, John, you are mistaken.  DragonCon is June 29th-July 2nd (my
 birthday).  >>

    I'm certainly not PEG, but I will be at DragonCon as a guest.  Feel free
to track me down through one of my seminars or some other way and chat
Deadlands with me if you're so inclined. :)

Steve Long