Re: [DL] PEG convention schedule [OT]

In a message dated 5/15/00 6:13:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JohnGoff@deadlands.com writes:

<< It's not too tough for me as an attendee (or even part-time worker) to
pack my
 bags, saddle up, and take off for a con. >>

    Agreed.  I attend a lot of cons personally that my employer, Last Unicorn
Games, never could for financial and logistical reasons.
    I love attending small, local cons and meeting the fans, running games,
giving seminars, things like that.  Sadly, few small conventions can afford
to pay my expenses so that I can do so.

Steve Long