Re: [DL] Servitor Weakness II

From: Max Trebilcock <max.trebilcock@virgin.net>
Subject: [DL] Servitor Weakness II

> Hi List,
> As you guys and girls know I'm working on the Deadlands Museum.
>
> Spoilers

> His powers lie in vast amounts of Knowledge, so what is his Servitor
> Weakness.

Perhaps his weakness comes from the destruction of knowledge. He might take
damage from books being burned, or brilliant minds being killed. I've known
a few people who almost frenzy when their books are in danger. (Okay, you
caught me, I am one of those people who almost frenzy when my books are in
danger.)

A couple of years ago, I remember hearing a poet (sorry, I don't recall his
name) reading a work about all of the books in his house being destroyed in
a major flood.

E. Zimmerman