Re: [DL] What will Goff be running at the cons?

> Hey, just curious if you guys at PEG would be willing to tell me what
> type of events you will be running at this summers cons.

I'm sure we'll be running several at-booth demos of Lost Colony, HOE, and
Deadlands. I'm not sure that we have as many scheduled games planned this
year. I think the Deadlands one is set in Gomorra and designed to allow the
players to play actual characters from the CCG.

I say think because I've not read the official blurb on it--which I probably
should, since I'm likely to be writing it.

Also...

...very shortly, I'll be posting a contest to the website. The winners of
the contest get a coveted slot in the Second Annual Goff Invitational at
Gencon this year. I'm not tipping my hand on what it is other than to say
it's set in Deadlands and the outcome will have ramifications in the
setting's storyline.

John