RE: [DL] When does Lost Colony come out?

Where can I find gobs of Lost Colony info?  Like release dates, what the
game is like, anything that is public knowledge to date basically.

I am really curious because we are trying to plan around the current
Deadlands:WW Marshall running his game for a while, then switching to me
running a HOE setting, then he will run Lost Colony when it finally arrives,
kind of switching back and forth.

Also, any word on the progress of Hexarcana?

Thanks!