Re: [DL] Mad Scientists

>Speaking of which, what the most amazing invention you've seen built, (or
>at least blue-printed)?

One of the players in my campaign is a Metal Mage, and wanted to come up
with a gadget that was also highly magical - essentially, he wanted a
"workshop in a box" that he could carry around with him and open when he
needed to use it. We eventually decided that although the 'suitcase' sized
box appears to fold out into a medium sized workshop (complete with all the
bits he needs) what it's actually doing is opening a magical "portal" to the
workshop that really exists elsewhere. He pulled a four-of-a-kind on the
design, so I let him have it.

Sadly for him, I have secretly decided that the 'elsewhere' in question is
the hunting grounds and it's going to come back and bite him hard one day.

Brian "It's a neat concept though" Leybourne.

--
Whatever you may think of me, there are worse people in the
world. Take my friend Bruce, for instance. He gets his kicks

bleybourne@hotmail.com
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz