Re: [DL] When does Lost Colony come out?

>I'd say
>that Brian and I may be the only people on this list linguistically
>ruthless
>enough to proofread for our favorite RPG.

True, but I would have to do twice the work, because all of your
proofreading would need to be looked over again by me afterwards anyway :-)

>Nick "has an edge over Brian because he speaks *American* English"
>Zachariasen

... case in point: Your tagline is poorly structured because it's not clear
who you are referring when you say 'he'. It could really be either of us :-)

But yes, I would happily proofread LC for PEG, but I know they are not
interested in this kind of thing - all in all, it's safer to use a non-fan
(who will be more likely to actually proofread rather than just read) and
pay them for it so you know you get a professional job.

Brian "Should that policy change, count me in!" Leybourne.

--
Whatever you may think of me, there are worse people in the
world. Take my friend Bruce, for instance. He gets his kicks

bleybourne@hotmail.com
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz