Re: [DL] Guardian Spirits (Goff)

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Andrew Cook wrote:

>Having just acquired a copy of Ghost Dancers I >noticed that the White Chip power for the Turtle >Guardian isn't really valid with the new "Luck o' the >Irish" rules. Is there any official ruling or should >I just use the old edge rules for the power?
>
>Andy.
Along those lines there is a gift for the blessed that allows the rerolling of '1's' that could be combined with "Luck of The Irish."  Should this reference simply be removed from the gift?

I actually liked the old version of "Luck,"  and never really had a problem with it, but whatever.

Jeff "I'm thinking the answers will be in Hexarcana?"  Tolle

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go