[DL] Re: WWW (Getting wayyy OT)

It's one thing to make an overblown, under-thought,
boring "Hollywood"
picture these days, but quite another to make one as
needlessly and
gratuitously offensive to African-Americans,
Southerners and the disabled
as *TWWW*. Perhaps someone will make a worse film
someday, but only if some
studio lets David Duke into the director's chair.

----> Lads, I'm not racist, sectarian, anti-gay or
just plain obnoxious in the slightest (if I were, my
girlfriend would hate me), but I think that people all
over Britain and seemingly US are getting too PC.
People are getting so afraid of the consequences of
offending anyone that they are simply patronising
people who they would not otherwise associate with
instead of showing themselves for the scared, bigoted
idiots they really are. To prove my point, a friend of
mine who is blind said this to me: 'For f**k's sake,
I'm not visually challenged, I'm blind, man I'm
BLIND!'.

Anyway, should this go on to the OT list? Sorry for
rambling...

          - Thorn