Re: [DL] New Edge

> A related hinderance could be:
>
> Lightweight 1-5 (maybe only limit it 1-3)
> For every point in this hinderance, the character has
> a -2 to his Vigor tests when resisting the effects of
> alcohol. When trying to sober up, the character gets
> -1 per level. He might also get some penalty when
> resisting the effects of certain poisons (Marshal's
> call).
>
> Yes, I just cut-n-pasted the Liver 0' steel edge and
> reworked it.  I thing the lightweight should be -2 (or
> -3) because the player has a choice whether to drink
> or not, so it's not much of a hinderance.

Good train of thought. I'd say make it -3 per level and limit it to 1 or 2
points, just to remove the munchkin (not Munch Wolf) factor you noted. :-)

Although, in the hands of a good roleplayer, this good be an amusing
Hindrance. Or downright funny if combined with a Hankerin'...

> -Munch "Mojave Tequilla - this time the worm gets you"
> Wolf
>
> yes, I know it was originally Cthulhu tequilla, just
> wanted to make it topical

Besides, we used it in an adventure. :-)

John