Re: [DL] Guardian Spirits

> Having just acquired a copy of Ghost Dancers I noticed that the White Chip
power
> for the Turtle Guardian isn't really valid with the new "Luck o' the
Irish"
> rules. Is there any official ruling or should I just use the old edge
rules for
> the power?

Here's my fix (you'll note it's basically the old Luck o' the Irish with a
clarification):
The white Fate Chip power of this guradian spirit refers to the Edge luck o'
the Irish. However, since this book's publication, the workings of that Edge
have changed greatly. Now, replace the text of the paragraph describing the
white Chip effect with the following:

"For the next 24 hours, when your hero spends a red or blue Fate Chip on a
Trait or Aptitude roll, you may also reroll all dice reading 1s-including
the bonus die gained for the Fate Chip. You may not use this ability if your
character goes bust on the original roll."