[DL] Gaming Outpost Wants Your Reviews!

OK, folks...apparently I was too subtle for you guys and gals, so here I go
again:

I WANT REVIEWS!

Preferably some Deadlands stuff--I'd do it myself, but I'm way busy
nowadays, and since everyone knows that I'm a fanboy of Pinnacle, I don't
want to show favortism.

However, I have nothing against OTHER people showing favortism...

I know there are listserv members out there who can do reviews...heck, we
get them posted every other day, it seems! So SEND ME YOUR REVIEWS, and if
they're good enough, I'll publish them. That's my promise to you.

John Goff, this excludes you, sadly, but I have plans for you doing some
reviewing regardless...

Send them to graveyard@gamingoutpost.com with [REVIEW] on the subject, and
I look forward to seeing the reviews!

Graveyard Greg