Re: [DL] New Products [PEG folks]

At 01:35 PM 5/19/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I just checked out the PEG site and saw that "The Agency: Men in Black
>Dusters" and "Ghost Busters" are slated for a May release.  Just
>wondering if someone from PEG could mention when we might see these
>products hit retailer shelves.

PEG has a rather ambitious release schedule for 2000.  They have been about
a month behind for a couple of months now.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It didn't cross the road; it transcended it.