Re: [DL] DL products

At 01:45 PM 5/19/00, you wrote:
>As a new fan of the Weird West, I'm rabidly purchasing and digesting
>DL sourcebooks for an upcoming campaign.  However, I'm a little
>confused about some of the products.  For example, I've seen
>references to "The Quick & The Dead", but it's not available on PEG's
>order site.  Has this been subsumed by another product?  Also, I've
>noticed 25mm miniatures (undead gunslingers, huckster, gunmen, etc.)
>at places like Titan Games (www.titangames.com).  Are these simply out
>of stock or discontinued products?
>
>- Chris

The Old Deadlands: the Weird West and Quick and the Dead have been replaced
by the new Deadlands Weird West Players Guide and Marshal's handbook.  Most
of the Q & D info is in there and updated.

Don't break your neck for it, but there is a real nice Epitaph in Q & D,
tho, that provides new players with more WW info then they get from the
mini one in WWPG.  It is, however, out of date for the storyline, and much
important info from it is still in the Marshal Book.

TBS