Re: [DL] DL products

Hiya and welcome to Deadlands!

Well, Quick and the Dead was kind of incorporated into
the new Deadlands books, both the Player's and the
Marshal's.  So, really, the info is in there now.

The minis are due out from PEG again this summer.
Check their site at www.deadlands.com from time to
time for news on that.

Anything else, ask away!

Have fun, amigo.