Re: [DL] DL products

  The material in the Quick and the Dead has now been
put into the Deadlands: Marshal's Handbook and
Player's Guide.  I believe that the minatures can only
be purchased from the web site (but don't quote me on
that) although I know of a few game stores in my area
(Kansas City, MO. USA) that still have them in stock.
                                Horace Black