Re: [DL] It happens every so often, but...(PEG folks and writers)

On Fri, 19 May 2000, The Baron Samedi wrote:

> at risk of sounding fanboyish...
>
> I just want to thank all of those Writers, Developers, ect. who work for
> PEG to take the time and effort to Post here.  I have found them to be
> almost unfailingly polite and considerate.
>
> Folks, I am impressed again and again.
>
> Thank You.  Thank You Very Much
>
> Jason,

	Indeed, I must add a vote of thanks to PEG for their interaction
with fans. If you've tried communicating with Last Unicorn Games, or White
Wolf, you will eventually receive a terse email back answering your
questions in as short a time as possible.

	PEG's dedication, friendliness and frankness is refreshing and
appreciated. I'd suggest it even qualifies as 'best practice' when it come
to maintaining fan relations. Other companies could learn a thing  or two
from you.

	Well done,

	Steve.