RE: [DL] Zombies and The McGloth [OTish]

> ** Original Message follows...

> --- TheRaven@sprynet.com wrote:
> > I'll try that. And I'd like to invite everyone out
> > there to stop by and tell me your Deadlands
> > stories. I'll be working the Studio
> > Foglio/XXXenophile booth and i don't think it will
> > give me
> > the time to get in on any of the games. LET ME LIVE
> > VICARIOUSLY THROUGH
> > YOU!!!
> >

> Damn, now I'm jealous.  I've been a fan of Foglio's
> art since the first "What's New".
>
> -Munch "Not gonna mention that I have almost all the
> xxxenophile comics ... oh wait, I just did.  Double
> damn" Wolf

Cool. I hope you'll stop by.
Also, If you check out the Latest XXXenophile collection (vol. 6: Heart of Darkness) there is
a  character in it named Avery Tarr a wild west Law Dog "Paladin" that finds himself trapped
in a sword and sorcery world with mostly naked posse members and a pair of Six-Guns that
never run out of bullets. There is also another as yet unpublished western XXXeno story that
I have seen the script and story boards for called "The Name With No Man" or some such
pun. Anyway to keep this on topic, both stories were [most likely] inspired by my going on
and on about the latest turn of events in my Deadlands campaign.

Cheyenne "Oh look What's New #3 right off the Press" Wright

"It's so comforting to know that there are people in this world sicker than I am."
-Tim Curry