[DL] New Guardian Spirit

Going through Ghost Dancers I noticed that the Earth Medicine Way only had one Guardian
associated with it, so after some thought I came up with...

Raccoon
Associated Medicine: Earth

Raccoon is a clever bandit who can break open any trap to remove the bait. He can also escape any
danger, for his paws are like cunning hands. Raccoon the scavenger can always find a meal where
others refuse to look. He is fascinated with Man and his creations.

White: The spirit grants the Spirit Hands favour, with an Appeasement point value equal to the
points currently stored in the guardian spirit when the ability is invoked. No Appeasment points
are spent. This is just to determine the effect of the favour.

Red: Spend a red chip to gain +4 to all Scroungin', Filchin', Tinkerin', Lockpickin', and Sneak
rolls for the next hour. Also gain +4 to rolls involving escaping from bonds or rope etc.

Blue: Automatically refill the guardian spirit's Appeasment point pool.

Legend: On a successful Hard (9) Spirit roll, increase the guardian spirit Edge by +1.

Oath: (Not to sure about this one). Gain Curious Hindrance with regards to new people and
possessions. Or, Must seek out secret information at least once a month no matter the danger.

With apologies to the people at Shadowrun.

Comments?

Andy.