Re: [DL] Thanks and Toxic Shaman

At 01:02 AM 5/21/00, you wrote:
>Hi list,
>Thanks for the imput on the Servitor, Mr Van Helder is taking shape
>quite nicely.
>
>I've just bought the HOE Spirit Warriors Book, and had a thought for the
>Weird West.
>
>Spoilers:
>

>I've been thinking about whether these Toxic Spirits (BAsically
>Corrupted Nature Spirits) could be used in the Weird West in places such
>as the Industrial North and London.
>There are Smog Spirits and Trash Spirits which seem relevant, and I
>wanted peoples ideas on this.
>
>Just curious
>
>Max

They probably would, but...

I cannot rationalize people randomly getting Toxic Guardians, or the
existence of Toxic Shamans, before the Wasting. That is when they, to me,
really came to the fore.  I'd say the spirits might be around in the WW,
but until the Wasting _if it happens_, no TSs

TBS
my opinion