[DL] lets try this again

Well let my try this again.  For those of you
who have been around a while this is the
madprophet finaly getting back in the sddle so
to speak.  After many computer problems and a
short hiatus from deadlands it is good to be
back.  in three falowing posts i will let
youknow what is going on in my curent game.
These postes are the town the hag and the
posse.  if this sort of thing does not interest
you feel free to deleat.

one last note i apolgise for spelling erors in
advance.  I have been foced to use my dreamcast
for internet acses and have no found any sort
of spell cecker for it as yet.

the madprophet