Re: [DL] the hag

Well sorry to take so long getting back to you
on this but i have not had a chance to read e
mail with out my posse looking over my sholder.

The hag recived her poweres as knolage of black
magick.  These abilityies were put in to her
head during three nights of madnes while she
wandered the storm swept hills around her home.

As to pnks and rangers.  i have one of each who
have been mascarading as reporters untel last
night when they were exposed by the real
reporter.  Unfortutetly for the posse the other
towns were destroied in such divers maners that
they have not been conected.  Yet...

As for the husbened i agree that you never get
what you wnat but i was going to play it this
way.  he is harowed and every so often the
spirt of her husbened is able to resul cuntroll
away from the manatue.  When this happenes he
is agast at wheat his whife is doing and will
do whatever he is able to help the posse.

The sorce of the cattle for the glomes is
simpel.  The goblen children have been steeling
cattle one or two at a time from locak ranches
and taking them to a small ravine were they are
all slautered in two more days game time the
creature will be brrought to life.

tanks for your imput i do like the glomelings
they could be fun

the madprophet