[DL] New Marshal

This has probably been asked and answered a bunch of times but please bear with me.  My gaming group is going to give deadlands a try.  Since I am the only person who has actually played the game (only a few times when it came out) I get to be the marshal.  I have since purchased other books, but have not played.  3 of the 4 have at least flipped thru the main book and 1 is new to gaming.

That long intro over, what published adventure would be good for us to start with.  I asked published cause the first few adventures I would like premade so I get the swing of things before I go off on my own.

Thanks in advance for your input.
Tony