Re: [DL] New Marshal

not having been able to purchase the Marshal's screen, I recommend the adventure in the back of the Revised Marshal's Handbook.

Nick
who doesn't have his books with him

Tony Grimes wrote:

This has probably been asked and answered a bunch of times but please bear with me.  My gaming group is going to give deadlands a try.  Since I am the only person who has actually played the game (only a few times when it came out) I get to be the marshal.  I have since purchased other books, but have not played.  3 of the 4 have at least flipped thru the main book and 1 is new to gaming. That long intro over, what published adventure would be good for us to start with.  I asked published cause the first few adventures I would like premade so I get the swing of things before I go off on my own. Thanks in advance for your input.Tony