[DL] Lowdown : PBeM Campaign information

Since there seemed to be no Deadlands campaign open that I could find
(and admittedly I may just be searching the wrong places, but I've tried
my darndest to find one) the only logical notion is to start one's own.
So below's the information,

Overview:

   Things have been good over in Lowdown, California.  The gold and
ghost rock claims have made this sleepy canyon a moderate boomtown ,
with only a smattering of the usual crime rise.  The Maze Rats pirate
the Maze, the rock and water remnants of the about the town, but those
are the risks of merchies, not prospectors or townsmen, not like the
craziness going on at Gomorra, up the line. No, sir, this town is and
will STAY respectible.  We're sure.

  Lowdown is intended to be the starting point of a Wierd West campaign
set within the Doomtown varient of the Wierd West.  By setting the
opening shots outside of Gomorra proper, this should give the players'
posse the option of where they wish to take the campaign from there, be
it into the events of Doomtown, or take the show on the road hither and
yon to other locales.

Character Creation:

   All new characters, please.  As it is, unless someone can point me to
a place that will do card pulls on the side, card pulls will have to be
on the honor system for character generation.   All jokers will be dealt
with in followup emailings before the character is approved.  By the
time gametime is set up, I hope to have a script set up for card pulls
and draws.  (Again, any online resources that does this so I don't
reinvent the wheel would be gratefully accepted).

   Slots for the game will be first come, first serve to four approved
characters, with the possibility of additional slots when the game is
moving.

Turn format:

  Turns will start on Sundays at approximately 11 PM EDT, continue
through the week freeform unless noted till Friday at 11.  The GM will
then coallate the posts and actions into a 'canonical' post for release
the following Sunday.  If a character misses a week, the GM will try to
complete to the best of his ability the character's actions for the week
in question.  If the character misses without prearrangement two
consecutive weeks or three weeks within a reasonable space of time, the
character will become an NPC and a slot will be made availible for new
players, when situation allows.

I plan to start when I have at least three slots filled, and should soon
have information for a mailing list of some form for the game soon.

Thanks for your time.

Mechaman, Marshall Prospectus.