[DL] Re: The Goffin [OT] [Goff]

>>Derek "Fitted for a Goff-in" D. Bass<<

A Goff-in.

heh.
hehheheh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Seriously, I think this is the first funny pun I've
seen in all of my 19 years.  I think this is what they
put you in after Greg goes at you with the wiffle bat.

What, you wanted something clever!?  Back off, it's late!

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>