RE: [DL] re: Movie Thoughts (OT)

> "Jesse James meets Frankenstein's Daughter"
> "Billy the Kid meets Dracula's Daughter"
> "Beach Blanket Bingo"

I'm sorry, but you're all wrong.

The top of the list, absolute worst movie ever made is "Eraserhead".

Do NOT repeat NOT see this movie. I would watch a 12 hour marathon of the
above three movies repeated, backwards, before I saw Eraserhead again. It's
a 2 hour movie with no plot, almost no dialog, a 'soundtrack' that is
nothing but industrial noises (gogs, gears, bellows puffing, etc) so loud
the little dialog there is is almost unhearable, and the most crap actors
and scenes you have ever seen.

The various movies listed above may have bad plots, but at least there *is*
a plot.

Don't take this as a personal challenge and see the movie just to see if I'm
right. If you've never trusted me before, do it now and don't see this
movie.

The girl I went with thought it was "brilliantly symbolic" although she
wouldn't/couldn't say of WHAT. That was the last time I went out with her.

Brian "You have been warned" Leybourne.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.